Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.rosanopropertymanagement.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goals in collecting Personal Information are to provide and improve our Sites, to conduct our Operations, to communicate with you and to enable visitors to our Sites to enjoy and easily navigate them. This section describes what Personal Information we collect and the different was we collect it. When we refer to “Personal Information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular individual. Please note, as used in this Policy, “Personal Information” does not include publicly available information from government records or information that has been deidentified or aggregated in a way that it cannot be used to identify a specific individual.
Information provided via a contact form is for our use only. We do not sell or provide your information to 3rd parties. Your privacy is important to us. Email addresses and personal information collected through email, forms, or RSS subscription will never be shared.
COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Anonymous information will be passively collected without your providing information through technologies such as cookies, log files, server data, etc. Data such as what browser you are using, what city you are from, what pages you are viewing, etc. are collected through an analytics programs. This is for the purpose of providing a better user experience and improving the site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the Personal Information we collect for various purposes to conduct and improve our Operations. This section describes the primary purposes for which we use the Personal Information we collect.
- Marketing Purposes. We may use the Personal Information we collect for our own marketing purposes, including notifying you of special promotions, opportunities, offers and events via push notifications, e-mail and other means, all subject to our compliance with applicable laws. We may also link Personal Information (including your name, mobile phone number, and e-mail address) with non-personal information (including information automatically collected as described in this Policy) and use such linked information for our own marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with the “Managing Your Personal Information” section below.
- Non-Marketing Purposes. We may use the Personal Information we collect for non-marketing purposes, including: (1) validating your identity; (2) sending you emails to provide you with alerts and updates about your engagement with our Operations; (3) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (4) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (5) customizing your experience with our Operations; (6) protecting and defending Rosano Property Management and its affiliates against legal actions or claims; (7) preventing fraud; (8) satisfying contractual obligations; (9) cooperating with law enforcement or other governmental agencies for purposes of investigations, national security, public safety or matters of public importance when we believe that disclosure of Personal Information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest; and (10) for other business purposes permitted under applicable law.
- Other Purposes. We may also use information in the aggregate to conduct research studies and for other purposes. We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collect in connection with our Operations for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
For business purposes, we may share certain Personal Information we collect in connection with our Operations from and about you, and about your relationship with us, with our parent companies or other affiliates and certain third parties. Doing so allows us to conduct our Operations. This section describes the categories of third parties we may share your Personal Information with and the purposes for that sharing.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed to Third Parties. Generally, in the past 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to third parties for business purposes:
- Personal information categories covered by certain laws (including the California Consumer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Protected classification characteristics under certain laws
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
- Non-public education information (per the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- Inferences drawn from other personal information
- Categories of Third Parties to Whom we Disclose Personal Information.
- Affiliated Companies. We may share your Personal Information with our parent companies or other affiliates to enable us or them to use your Personal Information for the purposes described in this Policy and as otherwise described to you, including, but not limited to, in such third parties’ applicable privacy policies.
- Third Party Service Providers. Your Personal Information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services, including, but not limited to, marketing, data hosting or processing. We require these third party service providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict their use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe is necessary or appropriate to investigate, respond to, and defend against legal claims, for legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the our property and rights or those of a third party, to protect us against liability, for the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, fraudulent, abusive, or legally actionable activity, to protect the security or integrity of our Operations and any equipment used to make the Sites available, or to comply with applicable law.
- As Directed by You. Upon your consent and/or pursuant to your instructions, we will share your Personal Information, including your authorization to disclosure such Personal Information, with others.
- Anonymous Information. We may provide anonymized information to third parties. Any anonymized information we provide to third parties is not considered Personal Information and is not subject to the terms of this Policy.
- Selling Your Personal Information. We do not sell your Personal Information and have not done so in the past 12 months.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We offer you several choices with respect to how we use your Personal Information. This section describes the mechanisms available to you to control the Personal Information we use about you in connection with our Operations.
- Updating Your Personal Information. If you want to update any Personal Information you have provided us, you can send us a request to update your Personal Information at email@example.com. If you have an account through the Sites or otherwise in connection with our Operations, we may, now or in the future, provide certain functionalities that enable you to update your Personal Information directly.
- Communications Opt-Out.
- From time to time (and with your consent when required), you may receive periodic mailings or emails from us with news or other information about our Operations and other efforts. If at any time you wish to stop receiving mailings or emails from us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Privacy Opt Out: Rosano Property Mailings” in the subject line, or write to us at the address provided below, and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- Alternatively, for email communications, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth in most email messages from us. Your unsubscribe request or email preference changes will be processed promptly, though this process may take several days. During that processing period, you may receive additional emails from us. Please note, opting out of email communications will only apply to marketing and other promotional emails and will not apply to any email or other communication sent for non-marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, emails and other communications about your account or your use of the Sites.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use Personal Information that we collect, or that you provide, to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Personal Information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your Personal Information collected or used in this way.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of Personal Information that we collect and use in connection with our Operations. Nevertheless, when disclosing Personal Information, you should remain mindful that there is an inherent risk in the use of email and the internet. Your information may be intercepted without our knowledge or consent, collected illegally and/or used by third parties that are not affiliated with and/or controlled by us without your consent. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information via the Sites or in connection with our Operations from persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of someone under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 13 and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to remove your child’s personal information from our systems.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS. Personal Information collected through our Operations may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our parent companies or other affiliates, suppliers, service providers or agents maintain facilities. By using the Sites, or otherwise engaging with us or our Operations, you expressly consent to any transfer of Personal Information outside of your country (including to third countries that may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws). Nevertheless, we take steps to ensure that our parent companies or other affiliates, suppliers, service providers and agents comply with our standards of privacy regardless of their location.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
You agree that your use of the Sites and otherwise providing us with Personal Information in connection with our Operations constitutes your agreement with this Policy. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what Personal Information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it. As we may make changes to this Policy from time to time, with or without notifying you, we suggest that you periodically consult this Policy for any changes. Your continued use of the Sites or other engagement with our Operations after the effective date of any modification to this Policy will be deemed to be your agreement to the changed terms.